So I saw this cute “All About Your First Baby” question & answer post on Facebook, and I thought it would be fun to share with all of you. It’ll help you get to know my little man and I a little better 🙂
All about your first born!
1. Was your first pregnancy planned? No
2. Were you married? No
3. What was your reaction to finding out? Initially I was scared (especially to tell my family).
4. Were you induced? No, thank God! I actually started having contractions about 9 days before my due date.
5. How old were you? 16 (Yes, that is young)
6. Who did you first tell? I told Isaac (my baby’s dad/my boyfriend) first. We both were worried I was.
7. How did you find out? I took a home pregnancy test…in Wal-Mart.
8. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes 🙂 I was too impatient to wait.
9. Due Date? September 17th, 2015
10. Did you deliver early or late? Exactly one week early 🙂
11. Did you have morning sickness? I only threw up a few times (sorry if that’s TMI), but I felt nauseous ALL THE TIME.
12. What did you crave? Milkshakes and Sour Skittles (I love both even when I’m not pregnant though)
13. How many pounds did you gain from your pregnancy? 38 (obviously having a job that gave me free, greasy food didn’t help my 30 lb. or under goal) 😉
14. What was the sex of the baby? A sweet baby boy
15. Did you have any complications during labor? Not too much other than Jayce’s head was turned weird, resulting in me getting stuck at 6 cm …I wasn’t pleased when I got checked seven hours later, and I was still only 6 cm dilated.
16. Where did you give birth? ThedaCare
17. How many hours were you in labor? over 40.
18. How much did your baby weigh? 6 lb and 5 oz.
19. What did you name him/her? Jayce Braxton Olson
20. How old is your first born today? He will be seven months old tomorrow. It went by way too fast.
Thanks for letting me share 🙂